Work With Us
Volunteer & Staff Positions
We are recruiting for ongoing volunteers and staff to help in our new community. Needs vary from staffing programs, to fundraising and tabling at events.
Part Time Staff
We are currently seeking a part time program assistant. Duties include supervising children, supporting our culture through leading meetings, and maintaining our shared space.
An ideal candidate would understand our program philosophy, show a deep respect for children, and have experience working with children in informal settings.
To apply, fill out this application, and send your resume and cover letter to info at pathfindercommunityschool.com.
Volunteers with our program help share their interests with children. Please fill out this form to express interest.
Board of Directors
- Annually commit to membership, prefer 2-3 years commitment if possible
- Continued Membership on a Working Committee
- Quarterly Board meetings: assume fiduciary responsibility for organization
- Work on ad hoc committees as needed
- Consider running for an officer position
- Basic understanding of self-directed educational philosophy: have read at least two of these books:
- Fundamental respect for the rights of children
- Willingess to learn and use Sociocracy meeting procedures.
- Willingness to learn and execute responsibilities of a nonprofit board member with ongoing training.
Valued Skill Sets:
- Prior nonprofit board experience
- Expertise in areas relevant to Pathfinder
- Fundraising ability
[Please fill out this application] to express interest.