Building an Inclusive Community
Pathfinder is an inclusive community of self-directed learners. Our indexed fee scale helps to make this program available to more families.
Our program is vital to:
- Children who may be ahead or behind their peers.
- Exceptionally bright children.
- Children who have talents and abilities that don't fit the mold.
- Active children who need to move.
- Isolated children who need a place to belong.
- Children who have been teased or bullied in other contexts.
A program like Pathfinder can be a life-saving and life-affirming experience for children in desperate need of an alternative.
We want our program to be available to those who need it, regardless of income level. Please consider supporting our program by making a one-time or recurring donation.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit, our EIN is 81-3850466. Thank you for your generous support!
Pathfinder Community School was incorporated as a nonprofit in North Carolina on the 8th of August, 2016, and was approved for 501(c)3 charitable tax-exempt status from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on April 16, 2018. We've been granted a waiver for a charitable license to solicit in North Carolina.
Our EIN is 81-3850466.