We are recruiting for our founding advisory committee to help work out the details of applying Sudbury philosophy to a school in NC. The advisory committee is an umbrella for various working groups, and the "seed stock" for eventual school staff.
- Basic understanding of Sudbury school philosophy: have read at least one of the SVS Press books
- Fundamental respect for the rights of children
- Passion for educational reform
- Attendance at monthly work meetings (times flexible, usually weekday evenings)
Valued skill sets:
- Nonprofit or other organizational experience
- Accounting and finances
- Small business experience
- Marketing / PR
- Experience working with children
Please fill out this application to express interest, and attend a monthly Public Info Meeting to apply. We will schedule an interview with prospects after reviewing application and attending one meeting.